MediaCP 2.5.1 is a maintenance release and now available on the Current branch. The update further stabilizes version 2.5, providing a number of bug fixes and improvements.
Notice for WSE IP Camera Restreaming:
All new services created will have a default Stream Name of “publishname.stream” (where publishname is the name of your service). Existing services will not be updated automatically and you should apply this change manually after advising your customers.
As usual, the upgrade process will restart the MediaCP panel and all your media services after completion.
You should advise your customers of a brief interruption of service.
Full Release Notes
- Automatically detect OS arch (x32/x64) on new installation and configure appropriate binary for Shoutcast & AutoDJ services
- Hide portbase if media service type does not require a new port per service (i.e., video streaming)
- Rename FMS Url to Server URL as FMS is no longer the primarily used encoder
- Display traffic usage in GB on Advanced Reporting
- Block cron from executing while update in progress
- Icecast SSL settings not translated (Portuguese)
- Logs cant be downloaded from the log manager.
- No tooltip for Flussonic in service creation.
- Empty playlists in nextsong lookup (while service already online) are causing sc_trans and LS to spam the database with requests
- Live recording saving all versions of transcoded live stream
- SC2 Public page is not accessible when not logged in
- Only record source stream for transcoded streams instead of all outputs
- Remove word “MediaCP” from “How to obtain google maps api key” text
- Remove “MediaCP” from Advanced Reports title section
- Remove maxmind branding from service overview -> GeoIP Statistics tab
- Last updated time on GeoIP Statistics should be provided in local time
- Remove copyright from forgot password screen (when no branding purchased)
- Stream Targets button displays upon certain circumstances where no stream targets are enabled
- Admin users page is not setting empty reseller plan correctly
- IP Camera does not come online automatically after restarting WSE
- Reseller dashboard does not show disk usage
- Unable to set Mount Points to unlimited from reseller plan
- Fix parsing of shoutcast statistics with broken UTF-8 encoding