Shoutcast Control Panel
Our Shoutcast Control Panel supports Shoutcast 198 and Shoutcast 2 with a huge range of features.
SHOUTcast Streaming Server Features:
The MediaCP provides an interface to automatically create and manage Shoutcast V1 and V2 servers.
All-in-one streaming solution
The MediaCP provides an interface to manage all your streaming media services in one location including support for:
- Shoutcast v2
- Shoutcast v1 (legacy)
- Icecast 2
- Icecast 2 KH
Powerful Auto DJ
- General Rotations offer the ability to automatically stream playlists from you library rather than scheduling tracks by hand. Better yet, rotations can be configured with a Playback weight as well as at what times the playlists should play.
- Scheduled Playlists allows a customer to configure and automatically deploy playlists at a time of their choosing.
- Play jingles on top of General Rotations or Scheduled Playlists using our Interval Playlist option.
- Track repeat protection ensures that a single track will never play to close together.
Mount Point Manager
Create and manage multiple mount points on you SHOUTcast servers.
- Set the number of mount points and AutoDJ services that are permitted on a per-service basis.
- Configure different bitrates on each mountpoint.
- Set fall-back mounts when there is no stream.
DJ Streaming Accounts
Stream Configuration & Limitations
- Bitrate limiting
- Listener limiting
- Data Transfer limits
- Disk quota (upload) limits
- Features toggled per-station
- Viewer information in periods of Past 24 hours, 48 hours, 7 days, 14 days, entire month or last month.
- Detailed Connections & Sessions overview.
- Detailed Media Files overview including Popular Media by Minutes, Playback or Country.
- Detailed Daily Traffic Report.
- Downloading of RAW information in CSV format.
- Downloading of other detailed reports in CSV format.