Features for Hosting Providers
On-premise Video Streaming Control Panel empowering Hosting Providers
Standalone Control Panel
Simple installation on CentOS, AlmaLinux & Debian systems.
View System Requirements
Support designed for you
Choose from our 3 tiers of Product Support depending on your business requirements.
Features for Broadcasters
Modern Features for managing and automating your Live Streaming, TV Channels or Ondemand Videos
The Media Control Panel is a powerfully user friendly interface offering a comprehensive number of features to automate your video channel.
Looking for a serverless solution?
MediaCP Cloud Video is a white-labeled enterprise video streaming platform designed for service providers and powered by AWS and Akamai CDN.
* Software license for Wowza Streaming Engine and Flussonic Media Server are not included and must be purchased separately from their websites.
Our support plans offer a fast-track service with guaranteed response times as well as free installation and upgrade services.
Not for profit
For not-for-profit organisations that wish to purchase the MediaCP, we offer a 10% discount on any software license.
For Resellers or customers using multiple licenses, we can provide a 10% discount for 4 or more licenses.
Video Streaming Features
- VideoJS / Clappr / JWPlayer / FlowPlayer / Wowza Player
- Live & Ondemand Video Streaming
- Broadcast your own TV Station with server-side playlists
- Dynamically updated ondemand playlists
- nDVR & Transcoder functionality
- Publish your stream to Facebook, Youtube, Periscope & Twitch
- Low Latency Streaming
- Shoutcast & Icecast RTMP/RTSP Support with Wowza Streaming
What other features are supported?
The MediaCP Video Edition supports the following features:
- Shoutcast Relay, Live Streaming & Ondemand Streaming Applications.
- Integrated Media Players.
- WHMCS Integration for complete billing automation.
- Max Users (Simultaneous Connections) & Bitrate Limiting.
- FTP Integration with Ondemand Streaming.
- Real-time listener statistics including.
- A list of each connected ip, country of origin & protocol.
- Top 30 Countries (based on listener amounts).
- GeoIP Listener plotted Google Maps.
- Statistics & Reporting
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Media Control Panel include a Wowza Streaming Engine license? NO. You must purchase a license separately from www.wowza.com
Does the Media Control Panel include a Flussonic Media Server license? NO. You must purchase a license separately from www.flussonic.com
Do I need to purchase any additional product for Free Video Server? NO. The Nginx-RTMP module is free and automatically installed.
Do you offer an online demo? Yes! Checkout our online demo here
Is there a free trial available? Yes! You can sign up for a free 7 day trial here
What are the System Requirements? Please view our page for System Requirements.
Is a domain name required? A domain or subdomain is required to provide SSL services.
Powerful Video Streaming Engines
Integration with several video streaming engines