MediaCP 2.10.13 brings further stability to the 2.10 Stable release.
Please note: Running the upgrade process may restart nginx and interrupt playing media, we are still investgating the cause of this.
- This upgrade will reset icecast 2 and icecast 2 kh web templates. It will be required to reapply any custom changes to these templates after upgrade. If you are unsure then it likely will not affect you.
- Ubuntu 18.04 & 20.04 operating systems are now supported
- Debian 9 and 10 are now deprecated and will refuse new installations
- Flussonic 22.04 Compatibility
- Shoutcast 2.6.1 support with new SSL and MP3/AAC features
- Flussonic should passthru audio since this is the way we implement transcoder with other video engines
- When removing a service from the api, automatically delete user account if no other services or active reseller plan
- Increase liquidsoap max buffer for audio transcoder using remote sources to prevent buffer overrun
- Health check should validate Flussonic authentication
- Add status-json support to Icecast KH
- Back to base reporting should exclude suspended services in totals count
- Upgrade script should check available disk space before proceeding also
- mysqldump produces error with automatic backups when using MySQL 8
- Reporting does not complete correctly when a service belongs to a deleted user
- Reporting function get_user_agents_top() causes aggregate function error with MySQL 8
- Wowza total bandwidth count does not match reporting traffic for this month
- Whmcs products fail to create on the first attempt when WHMCS Random Usernames is enabled
- Uploading video files with certain characters in the file name can break the upload
- MPEG DASH cannot be disabled