Minor update to 2.12 release includes several bug fixes and stability improvements as well as a new feature to apply Custom XML Configurations to Icecast services.
This version is available on the Latest Release Tier and will be published to Stable Tier very soon.
Whats new in MediaCP 2.12?
Read more about What’s new in MediaCP 2.12.
- Upgrades from version 2.10 or earlier may include downtime of AutoDJ services during the upgrade process. The upgrade process may also take some time to complete depending on the number of audio media content uploaded to the MediaCP and the speed of your disk + cpu processor. If you are concerned about the time that it will take to update then we recommend first testing the upgrade on another system by following our backup & restore guide
- MCP-2266 NginxRtmp Relay service to use TCP protocol by default for RTSP connections and enable -re option
- MCP-2272 Add username field to Icecast master/slave relay configuration
- MCP-2275 Move System Config -> Misc -> Listener/Viewer Maps to Services -> Widgets
- MCP-2276 Remove FTP server prefix in System Config -> Misc
- MCP-2281 Icecast Custom XML Configuration
- MCP-2289 Remove MediaCP Content Path setting from System Config as it is best to use a symlink
- MCP-2273 Issue with AutoDJ (liquidsoap) constant switch between live encoder and playlist
- MCP-2267 Audio Stream proxy does not work when a service has IP Binding
- MCP-2279 Creating a Wowza Relay service as a reseller does not assign stream name
- MCP-2280 Source IP address is not displayed on Audio Overview when there is no AutoDJ
- MCP-2285 Connection graphs not working when Asia/Colombo timezone selected
- MCP-2290 Newly created Audio Service defaults to direct connection instead of Default
- MCP-2291 Report generation causes error when database table prefix is used
- MCP-2293 Playback report contains only last 3 days of data due to automatic deletion of data
- MCP-2295 NginxRtmp Stream Targets should include -re flag for ffmpeg to play at 1x