MediaCP 2.10.1 is a maintenance release that includes a large number of improvements and bug fixes.
Full Release Notes
- HTTPS Proxy support for Shoutcast 198 (only available when using port 80/443 proxy)
- Increase 14 day trial max connections limit to 10 (from 5)
- AutoDJ -> Track Repeat Protection is now moved into Service Configuration -> AutoDJ tab
- Reset FTP Password button added to File Manager page
- Stream Targets listing page will now provide more accurate statuses
- Adjusted SSL Ciphers for Icecast 2 & KH
- MPEG-DASH and Microsoft Smooth Streaming will now be disabled for RTMP Enabled Audio services
- Removed replay gain from Audio Transcoder service as it can only work on files, not streams
- Removed CPU usage warning from proxy setting as the CPU usage is fairly negligible for most users.
- Set expiry on redis caching in nextsong to improve performance and reduce unexpected logouts
- Don’t show connections for Audio Transcoder services on overview or listing page
- NginxRtmp will no longer continue to play the last ~30 seconds of a stream after the service is suspended. The m3u8 playlist will immediately return 404.
- Remove FTP Password email
- Automatically add MediaCP domain into station permitted domains
- WHMCS plugin should provide the new URL friendly “slug” of service name for email templates
- Optimised controller end-point caching
- Improved caching of AudioPlayerController
- Updated 3rd party vendor packages and cleaned up deprecated files
Web Services, Install & Upgrade Improvements
- MediaCP web services will no longer be restarted on every update (only when the specific service is upgraded). HTTPS Proxy services will also remain online and not interupted.
- It is now possible to use the MediaCP on port 80/443 when Port 80/443 Proxy is enabled.
- Redis cache maxmemory-policy set to allkeys-lru and max-memory-samples is now defined to improve automatic cache cleanup.
- Add support for TLS 1.3 and HTTP/2 while removing 1.0 and 1.1 on nginx configurations
- Liquidsoap installation & upgrade speed improvements
- Redis cache server updated to version 6.0.7
- FTP accounts not created for Flussonic Ondemand services
- Social Media Posting should not be available for Ondemand services
- Display Port on Service List causes error on service list
- Listener count on audio public station page is not updating automatically
- Logo is missing during new installation
- Auto redirect to login page instead of white page if logged out
- Critical issue with WSE transcoder configuration
- Unconfigured stream targets should not be possible to “reconnect” as it causes errors in nginx-rtmp
- Station Page Configuration should hide Public Page sections if disabled
- Remove session_start from flussonics getNextVideo.php to avoid filling redis cache
- Updating service configuration will change slug even if publish name was not changed, causing services with a name different to the slug to no longer work correctly
- Log file manager should list file modification time in users timezone
- Google map unable to display as its not using the new slug param
- UTF-8 accents not working in email subject
- Liquidsoap should output metadata in UTF-8 to SC & Icecast servers to resolve issues with accents on meta data when streaming through AutoDJ
- Redis may be incorrectly falling back to file caching
- Reset ftp command does not recreate Flussonic ondemand services
- Delete customer button not working
- Services listing does not list connections in desc order if connections selected as default sort order