We’re excited to announce the release of MediaCP 2.10.7.
See What’s new in 2.10.7 feature blog for more information and screen shots.
- Wowza Streaming Engine 4.8.13+1 – Official support for the latest an greatest version of Wowza including Beamr for transcoding offering improved video quality with similar CPU usage.
- Custom Domain Names for Audio Services – Configure custom domain names on each audio streaming service, including full automatic SSL support. Learn More about Custom Domains
- Improved Language Selection – A new language selection is now available on the login page as well as the software header. The language selection is persistent per device rather than per account.
- TV Playlists Calendar Improvements – Easily duplicate, edit and delete playlists by right clicking on the TV Station’s calendar. In addition, it is now possible to update the start and end time of a playlist by resizing the event on the calendar.
- Audio Mount Points Updated – An updated design now allows for viewing the Stream URL in a modal for each Mount Point.
- WHMCS Server Sync – Import your MediaCP services into WHMCS automatically.
- New Language Support
Turkish and Portuguese-br language options are now added to the software.
- NginxRtmp & Flussonic Stream Targets – The stream targets status is now improved and will show online only when an encoder is connected to the stream.
- Redirect Icecast Index – It is now possible to redirect the icecast station index page directly to your default mount point, which will effectively hide information about the stream.
- HTML5 Audio Player – The player will use native https:// links instead of the proxy link when it is available, providing performance benefits to your system.
Full Release Notes
- Configure Public Station Page and Stream Services with Custom Domain name
- Wowza Streaming Engine 4.8.13+1 and Beamr Support
- Turkish language support
- Context Menu on TV Playlists calendar to Edit, Duplicate & Delete playlists
- Added: Further missing translations
- Move connect_info and additional_notes out of ModuleStatistics->info method and instead pass directly into template
- Improve resilience of cron job against errors
- Audio Player to use native SSL stream where available for Icecast and KH services
- Aggregate listener counts from mount points for Icecast 2.4.4 servers to avoid global listeners bug
- Portuguese-br language support (thanks to Cassiano)
- WHMCS Usage Update Improvements on linking services to mediacp
- Accessibility improvements for AutoDJ Playlists (Thanks Armando!)
- Provide direct streaming link on Mountpoints page for each Mountpoint
- Remove deprecated files
- Improved function of Flussonic Stream Target status
- Icecast 2 setting for Redirect Index Page to stream URL
- Record bitrate abuse kicks, stops and suspensions directly to log file for troubleshooting
- Enable ProFTPd SystemLog output with log rotation
- Update Shoutcast 2 service Relay URL description
- WHMCS Server Sync
- Icecast KH should fall back to incoming_bitrate value if bitrate value is unavailable from icecast server
- Improve performance of media content backup
- NginxRtmp stream publishers status should updated based on actual stream status
- Move Shoutcast 2 “Ip Address” (destip) configuration to Advanced tab
- Improved demo accessibility
- Add language selection to login page
- Ices 04 playlist import shows PHP Notice when the playlist is empty on centova import
- Dashboard shows incorrect version update information when on Latest branch
- Backup log should be saved in ./log not ./logs
- HTTP Proxy redirection errors
- Usage graphs don’t report connections if bitrate is not reported from Icecast service
- Live flussonic streaming services should not show Relay URL option
- NginxRtmp Transcoder service is incorrectly caching the m3u8 file which can cause the stream to not load
- Resellers can set data transfer to unlimited/0 when plan has defined limit