MediaCP 2.11.6 introduces compatibility for the latest Wowza, Flussonic and Liquidsoap updates as well as a number of bug fixes and improvements detailed below.
This version is available on the Latest Release Tier and will be published to Stable Tier very soon.
Whats new in MediaCP 2.11?
MediaCP 2.11 includes major improvements to almost every aspect of SHOUTcast & Icecast services with a brand new Service Overview page, overhauled media track management and AutoDJ features.
Read more about What’s new in MediaCP 2.11.
- Upgrades from version 2.10 or earlier may include downtime of AutoDJ services during the upgrade process. The upgrade process may also take some time to complete depending on the number of audio media content uploaded to the MediaCP and the speed of your disk + cpu processor. If you are concerned about the time that it will take to update then we recommend first testing the upgrade on another system by following our backup & restore guide
- Wowza Streaming Engine 4.8.18+1
- Flussonic 22.05 Compatibility
- Liquidsoap is now upgraded to 2.0.5, improving memory effeciency, fixing “Unknown” metadata issues and overall improved stability
- Global Statistics page is updated and includes relevant disk capacity information
- Icecast configuration changes are applied immediately without restart (where supported). If a restart is required then it will be performed automatically.
- Icecast now includes Master-Slave Relay configuration options
- Wowza Live Origin configuration is now possible to use with CDNs (contact our support to enable)
- “Edge URL” Configurations with Flussonic, Wowza or nginx-rtmp require an Unlimited Subscription or Perpetual license.
- Disabled features on services are no longer displayed to the Customer
- Nginx-rtmp timeout & drop_idle_publisher set to 15s to ensure reconnection is possible after network outage
- MediaCP Upgrade will abort if package manager update fails (yum update or apt update)
- Public Page option in Service Configuration should not be displayed if disabled globally from System Config
- Build up of video meta data over time causes database performance problems
- Wowza Start/Stop/Split Recording buttons are not functioning
- Flussonic RTMP output link is invalid
- Incorrect error if WHMCS Access Hash is left empty
- Average connections by hour stats not loading
- Symlinks on content path without updating System Config results in broken upgrade to 2.11
- Flussonic & NginxRtmp players and links should use native ports (443) when EdgeUrl is configured
- Disk Quota is not displaying the limit correctly.
- The link to restart the service after creating or modifying a playlist is invalid
- Icecast & KH Historics start & end time calculation is incorrect
- ElFinder tmp path may contain failed uploads and should be cleaned up
- serviceinfo API end-point returns error for nginx-rtmp services
- Viewing listeners and navigating between pages is very slow from dashboard.
- Geolocking for nginx-rtmp triggers uncaught exception which fills the error log
- Icecast services provisioned through WHMCS are missing admin password and AutoDJ won’t start
- Automatic backup reports error with missing content.tar if content is not scheduled for backup