MediaCP 2.11.9 provides a number of bug fixes and improvements.
Whats new in MediaCP 2.11?
MediaCP 2.11 includes major improvements to almost every aspect of SHOUTcast & Icecast services with a brand new Service Overview page, overhauled media track management and AutoDJ features.
Read more about What’s new in MediaCP 2.11.
- Notice: Customers using CentOS 7 and Liquidsoap.
The latest versions of Liquidsoap no longer supports libsamplerate for CentOS 7 installations. The alternative provided is a native resampler provided by liquidsoap, however libsamplerate typically sounds better. It is recommended that you upgrade to a newer operating system for best quality.
- Upgrades from version 2.10 or earlier may include downtime of AutoDJ services during the upgrade process. The upgrade process may also take some time to complete depending on the number of audio media content uploaded to the MediaCP and the speed of your disk + cpu processor. If you are concerned about the time that it will take to update then we recommend first testing the upgrade on another system by following our backup & restore guide
- MCP-2258 Health Check for content directory and symlink existence
- MCP-2232 Unable to upload mp3 files to sctransv1 and sctransv2
- MCP-2055 Wrong playlist duration when dragging and dropping folders in the new playlist builder.
- MCP-2191 Right clicking in the playlist calendar no longer allows playlists to be edited directly. 2.11.7
- MCP-2233 Uploading via FTP may result in incorrect storage limit error when there are services with unlimited quota under the customer account
- MCP-2236 Wowza Relay Stream Target receives Stream Unavailable error
- MCP-2237 Wowza Transcoder Resolution Presets for 1080p and 480p are invalid
- MCP-2239 DB charset missing from new installs
- MCP-2242 Investigate mobile usage complaints
- MCP-2246 NginxRtmp limits not applied correctly
- MCP-2250 Audio services show as online even if startup was not successful
- MCP-2252 Update player links notice on Country Locking for Shoutcast to point to Widgets & Links and also be clearer
- MCP-2256 Pressing cancel while changing AutoDJ Source may corrupt AutoDJ configuration