Minor update to 2.12 release including a number of improvements to the new Audio Event Loop option and several bug fixes.
This version is available on the Latest Release Tier and will be published to Stable Tier very soon.
Whats new in MediaCP 2.12?
Read more about What’s new in MediaCP 2.12.
- Upgrades from version 2.10 or earlier may include downtime of AutoDJ services during the upgrade process. The upgrade process may also take some time to complete depending on the number of audio media content uploaded to the MediaCP and the speed of your disk + cpu processor. If you are concerned about the time that it will take to update then we recommend first testing the upgrade on another system by following our backup & restore guide
- MCP-1511 Video Streaming option for server engine name and logo should to not be displayed to customers
- MCP-2227 Display station name on Audio Station playlist files
- MCP-2228 Implement shuffled event playlists with no loop
- MCP-2197 Sctrans processes not stopping correctly.
- MCP-2198 Main menu cannot be scrolled on mobile devices when Admin dropdown opened
- MCP-2204 crossfade not working as expected.
- MCP-2208 Audio services do not show source IP address
- MCP-2211 Bandwidth history displaying old data
- MCP-2213 Custom Domain Certificates are only being renewed once expired
- MCP-2214 Editing Jingle playlist brings up new jingle template without existing jingle details, then creates a new jingle playlist
- MCP-2215 HTML5 player displaying settings cog when not logged in
- MCP-2216 General Rotation tracks playing between Scheduled Event tracks
- MCP-2217 Context menu does not disappear after right clicking on an Audio Event Schedule
- MCP-2225 Flussonic bandwidth amounts are inaccurate
- MCP-2226 DJ Manager connection info shows Icecast 2 protocol when sc_transv2 is used
- MCP-2229 Playlist position is reported incorrectly if a track is skipped due to repeat protection