This update brings several high impact performance & stability improvements as well as several bug fixes.
Whats new in MediaCP 2.12?
Read more about What’s new in MediaCP 2.12.
- Upgrades from version 2.10 or earlier may include downtime of AutoDJ services during the upgrade process. The upgrade process may also take some time to complete depending on the number of audio media content uploaded to the MediaCP and the speed of your disk + cpu processor. If you are concerned about the time that it will take to update then we recommend first testing the upgrade on another system by following our backup & restore guide
- MCP-2351 Flussonic 23.01 Compatibility
- MCP-2349 Remove Wowza Player since player.wowza.com is now deactivated
- MCP-2336 WHMCS module to support PHP 8.1
- MCP-2297 Hide Icecast XML Config from Customers
- MCP-2301 Validate license key before saving over database value on invalid license page
- MCP-2323 Mount Point URL should always include a name and not just a single forward slash for compatibility with shoutcast 2
- MCP-2325 Multiple Forward slashes should be prohibited in Mount URL configurations
- MCP-2341 MediaCP 2.12 Stable should use liquidsoap 2.0.6
- MCP-2328 Audio Services appearing Off Air while online
- MCP-2368 Unable to change video player from service page
- MCP-2280 [regression] Source IP address is not displayed on Audio Overview when there is no AutoDJ on Icecast 2 KH
- MCP-2284 Service overview is displaying the word ‘test’ next to customer initials
- MCP-2316 Customers being suspended for exceeding disk space without actually doing so.
- MCP-2324 Bandwidth & Storage limits of 5120 shows as 6 GB on Service Listing but 5 GB on Service Overview
- MCP-2329 Recreate ftp command skips over icecast_kh services
- MCP-2338 Ubuntu 22.04 OpenSSL issues with PHP
- MCP-2339 Reseller name is not being displayed in the service overview
- MCP-2340 Upgrading from version 2.5.4 results in an error as the backup_path variable does not exist
- MCP-2350 Update Stations link in Version page is a 404
- MCP-2352 Hash tags in NginxRtmp passwords are incompatible
- MCP-2355 FFMPEG on Ubuntu 22.04 may seg fault when connecting to the network and requires nscd package