This update brings several high impact performance & stability improvements as well as several bug fixes.
Whats new in MediaCP 2.12?
Read more about What’s new in MediaCP 2.12.
- Upgrades from version 2.10 or earlier may include downtime of AutoDJ services during the upgrade process. The upgrade process may also take some time to complete depending on the number of audio media content uploaded to the MediaCP and the speed of your disk + cpu processor. If you are concerned about the time that it will take to update then we recommend first testing the upgrade on another system by following our backup & restore guide
- MCP-2375 Audio Upload File Type check to revert to extension if “application/octet-stream”
- MCP-2390 Improved performance of cover art fetching
- MCP-2403 Report liquidsoap version in health check
- MCP-2405 Administrator capability to delete log files from UI
- MCP-2406 Increase timeout on Playback Report
- MCP-2367 Detect OpenVZ usage within Health Check and report failed check
- MCP-2307 Search function does not work on mobile phones in version 2.12.2
- MCP-2330 Flussonic bandwidth recording incorrectly
- MCP-2365 Audio scheduling events with a missing parent relationship is unable to be deleted
- MCP-2378 Empty Icecast passwords should not be accepted
- MCP-2387 Liquidsoap process not always shutting down when terminated from WHMCS
- MCP-2402 Shutdown of processes is being force killed (kill -9) without waiting for a graceful stop first
- MCP-2404 Repeat protection may cause unexpected playout results for scheduled playlists