We’re excited to announce the release of MediaCP 2.10.8.
See What’s new feature blog for more information and screen shots of recent new features.
- Wowza Streaming Engine 4.8.14+9 – Official support for the latest an greatest version of Wowza including Beamr for transcoding offering improved video quality with similar CPU usage.
Full Release Notes
- Support for Wowza Streaming Engine 4.8.14+9
- SHOUTcast connection details are now replaced with relay information if relay is configured
- Reporting performance improvements
- Improvement to deletion of WSE applications
- Increase trial to 10 stations with 50 connections
- Add 480p and 576p transcoder profiles to NginxRtmp services
- Vendor Packages update
- Database upgrades fail if icecast_kh not installed
- Text missing from AutoDJ Playlist Type for Interval and Scheduled
- IP Camera relay stream name field is empty when creating a new stream
- Getting Started Email Settings is red even when all settings ARE configured
- Icecast processes are not stopped when deleting an entire customer account
- IFrame player is not switching playlists for WSE Ondemand video stations
- NginxRtmp should not load empty Icecast Stream Targets into its configurations
- Reporting data and disk usage is not being generated and reported correctly
- Fix for monthly report being emailed when disabled on service