MediaCP 2.9.6 is a maintenance release that includes a number of bug fixes and minor amendments.
Full Release Notes
- Remove SMS field from email customer page and also ensure it is removed from other aspects of the control panel
- Remove WSE Password and Username Fields when authentication is disabled.
- Centralise service caching to simplify flushing and fix sticky cache issues
- Further increase trial listener limit to 20 listeners per station
- Flussonic installation changes required for version 20.10
- Flussonic 20.10 compatibility changes
- Add option to enable debug log in WSE Stream Targets
- Update GeoIP Statistics to use GeoLite2-Country.mmdb database instead of outdated GeoIP.dat
- Line breaks in description of Facebook Stream Target causes critical 500 error
- Queue command from health check is no longer valid and should be restart queue instead of restart-queue
- Streaming to AutoDJ with mono channel causes ‘Incorrect Stream Type’ error in liquidsoap
- Allow .aac file upload for Shoutcast & Icecast services