The Getting Started section is displayed after you first install the Media Control Panel software. This component provides a basic guide on important steps that should be completed on every installation.
Once the component is dismissed, it will not be possible to display again.
- Company Name – This will be highlighted if the default company name has not been changed from System Configuration.
- E-Mail Settings – Determines how system emails are delivered to your Customers. Highlighted if Email SMTP has not been configured.
- Recaptcha – Provides an additional layer of security to your login pages and can be configured from System Configuration -> Misc
- Create Service – Highlighted if there are no services created in the Media Control Panel.
- Media Services – Provides a quick overview of the number of online services within your control panel, including the estimated current traffic throughput and number of connections viewing or listening to these services. Clicking on the number next to the word “Online” will link to the Media Services page with a filter for Online Services only.
- Offline Services – Indicates the number of services in an Offline state. Services will be in an offline state if they are stopped by a user, or if they were unable to start successfully. The View offline services links to the Media Services page with a filter for Offline Services. This does not included media services in a Suspended State.
- Active Customers – The number of Customers that have at least one Media Service. This does not include Media Services in a Suspended State, it is presumed these are no longer active.
- Active Resellers – The number of Customers with a Reseller Plan assigned, with active Customers or Media Services.
Top Media Services
The Top Media Services component provides quick overview of the top 5 performing media services by number of active connections.
Displays all successful Customer account logins over the last 72 hours (maximum 40).