The Stream Targets feature in MediaCP allows you to send live streams to widely distributed destinations, including YouTube stream publishing.
✅ Flussonic ✅ Wowza Streaming Engine ✅ NginxRtmp
Facebook stream targets must be enabled by your system administrator before this can be configured.
Before starting, please review Facebook’s Best Practices for Live Streaming
Facebook stream targets have the following requirements for live streams:
- The maximum resolution is 1080p at 60 frames per second.
- The recommended maximum video bitrate is 15 Mbps.
- The audio bitrate must be 128 kbps (preferred) to 256 kbps (do not exceed)
- The key frame size is 2 seconds (recommended) to 4 seconds (do not exceed)
- The maximum length is 8 hours.
- The sample rate is 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
Configure Facebook Stream Target
Publishing to Facebook using our Stream Targets function, allows broadcasters to stream to their Facebook timeline or pages.
You will need to create a new stream target and select Facebook.
You will then be prompted to login to Facebook, then will be able to set the title description and location to stream to.