Customer accounts are designed to provide a single user login to access all services. A Customer only requires a single login to manage all of their media services. Read more about Customer accounts
Resellers are provided with management powers over belonging Customer accounts, and any attached Media Service that as created specifically by the Reseller. A Reseller can also delete a Customer account, and any Media Services associated with the account.
Important customer information is displayed in this section.
- Customer ID – The unique ID of a Customer user account.
- Name – The Customers full name used to identify the account and in email/other communications. Clicking on this column will link directly to the Edit Customer screen.
- Media Services
- Storage –
Create or Manage a Customer
It is possible to create a new Customer account from the Customers interface available from the side menu, or by using the Create Customer button on the Resellers Dashboard.
- Username – The username is used to login to a Customer account. Typically this will be the same as the email account.
- Password – Enter the initial password for the Customers account login. The password must be a length of at least 5 characters minimum.
- Confirm Password – Re-enter the exact same password.
- Name – The Customers full name used to identify the account and in email/other communications.
- Contact Number – The contact phone number is used for administrative information only.
- Email – The email account is used for primary communications such as resetting the account password and account notifications.