Nginx-Rtmp is capable of providing high quality video streaming with no additional streaming engine costs. Many of the features enjoyed by other integrations are possible however we consider nginx-rtmp to be a hobby platform and not a professional streaming engine.
Hybrid TV Station is Now Available
Available from versions 2.13 and above! Checkout what is new in version 2.13.
Nginx-Rtmp TV Station provides capabilities to upload video on-demand content and create a 24×7 broadcast that looks and feels like a live broadcast. The TV Channel feature also boasts capabilities to switch between live and user generated content at any time. Powered by Liquidsoap, our solution for NginxRtmp does not rely on HLS discontinuity hacks and correctly stitches together video content to produce a stable single professional quality broadcast with greatest device compatibility.
For more information, please contact sales.
- You will require a MediaCP Video Subscription or Perpetual license
- Please open ports 19350 and 19360 in your firewall:
- Ensure MediaCP has SSL installed
- Run the following on your server:
- Navigate to https://your-panel.com:2000/page/admin/plugins
- Now you can create new NginxRtmp services in the panel
Can I change Nginx-Rtmp's ports?
Ports 19350 and 19360 are used by default in order to not conflict with other streaming engines that might be installed on the system. It is not possible to change the nginx-rtmp default ports at the moment, they must remain as 19350 and 19360.