It is possible to change the domain name of the MediaCP by following the procedures below.
- Firstly, disable AutoSSL on the entire panel by running the following in SSH:
- Delete the letsencrypt folder to ensure there are no issues when reinstalling your new certificate:
rm -rf /usr/local/mediacp/letsencrypt/;
- Login to MediaCP at http://your-domain:2020/ (replace your-domain with your actual domain name) and navigate to System Config
- Update the Host Address and MediaCP Full URL to include your new domain name
- Enable AutoSSL for the new domain by running the following command: