- License Key – Changes to license key are applied instantly and on save will trigger validation and update to the MediaCP license servers
- Admin Email – used when sending emails from the control panel, it should align with the EMAIL configuration settings
- Default Language – The selected language will be used as a default for New Customer accounts and the Login related pages. The language can be overwritten by the user on the login page and in the header after login.
- Default Timezone – The selected timezone will be used as a default for New Customer accounts. The timezone can be overriden on a per-customer basis.
- Host Address – The primary domain name that the MediaCP is to use for the control panel and services. This must be the same domain as the MediaCP Full URL.
- MediaCP Content Path – It is recommended to leave this as the default (/usr/local/mediacp/content/) and create a symlink following documentation Move media to another hard disk.
- Company Logo – It is possible to upload a custom logo in PNG format with the recommended dimensions of 250px x 60px. It is also recommended to include a transparent background. The logo will be displayed on the Login Page and on the Side Menu Heading.
- Custom Favicon – The icon is displayed in the Web Browser tab and when saving the webpage to a desktop or mobile home screen. The Favicon provides clear branding of the software. It is recommended to create an icon of size 16x16px. You can convert a PNG icon to ICO format using software such as ConvertICO.com.