Please review System Requirements before installing the Media Control Panel software on your system.
- The MediaCP is a stand-alone software and does not require you to install Apache, PHP or MySQL.
- The installation script will automatically install required system packages via YUM and APT-GET.
- The MediaCP will be installed in /usr/local/mediacp and accessible on port 2000 from http://[your-domain]:2000/
- MediaCP 2.2 is compatible only with CentOS 7, CentOS 8, Debian 8, Debian 9 and Debian 10.
- HTTPS / SSL will attempt to be automatically be installed and requires that port 80 be available to your server.
You will need to have ready the following information ready before starting the installation:
1. Login to your server as root
It is required that you login to the server as a root user to install the Media Control Panel.
2. Run the following in SSH to begin the installation
Select the release branch you would like to install below then copy and paste the line into SSH to begin installation.
The Stable release tier receives stability updates for the most stable version of the MediaCp. Updates have been publicly tested as well as passed internal automated testing procedures. This is recommended for most customers.
su -c "$(curl -sSL http://install.mediacp.net)"
The Latest release tier receives the latest feature updates and is updated regularly, usually ever 2-3 weeks. Updates are tested internally by our automated testing procedures before being released.
su -c "$(curl -sSL http://install.mediacp.net) latest"
The LTS release tier receives the least amount of updates and will receive mostly only critical bug and security patches. This release tier will receive new major version updates from the Stable branch roughly once every 4 months.
su -c "$(curl -sSL http://install.mediacp.net) lts"